Lawsuits occur at the drop of a hat these days. Our
attorneys drafted a bunch of legal jargon that we found barely
comprehensible. So, for the sake of clarity, we have put this legal stuff into
1) The trademarks, logo and
content on the WomensCalendar Web site are all copyrighted.
If you want to use it, you must contact us for permission.
2) The publishers of WomensCalendar are not responsible:
a) for any damage, fraud,
misrepresentations or any illegal activities that are performed by subscribers,
speakers, sponsors, advertisers or organizations.
b) for the accuracy of any information posted in any form on the WomensCalendar Web site.
c) for the business failure of any organization, sponsor, advertiser,
speaker, subscriber or any person or organization as the result of any
event, under any circumstances.
3) The publishers of WomensCalendar
reserve the complete and absolute right to publish (or deny publication of) any information on the WomensCalendar Web site.
4) The publishers of WomensCalendar can change the rates or fees of any
service offered at any time without notice.
5) Unless otherwise stated, there are no refunds for services offered and
6) The posting of any event is not an endorsement of the views, opinions,
products, or services of any sponsor or other person or entity unless stated
7) Any good word, freely given, on our service is an unsolicited testimonial
and is considered "for the record" and will be published in the testimonial
section of this Web site.
Our privacy statement is straightforward and concise: We will not sell
any information about our subscribers without their permission to any one.